In this blog, we will do hands-on. We will learn how to make an S3 bucket.
What is S3?
1 . S3 is a Simple Storage Service
2. S3 is used to store the object (key/value) data
3. S3 is a global service
4. In S3, we create buckets. Buckets are like folders. They are regional
5. Buckets contain the files.
6. Buckets are key, and content is valuable in it
8. You can save from 0 to 5GB of data
9. By default buckets are private and cannot be accessed outside.
10. To make buckets public one needs to allow it by setting the policy.
|pre-requisites||Access to AWS Console|
|AWS Services used||S3|
|Programming Knowledge||Not required|